quote

I Never Cared, I Was Careless, Feared Being Afraid,
Naw, Maybe I'm Afraid To Be Fearless, Or Fear Being
Fearless,
But Fearful, So Even In My Carelessness, I Gotta Be Careful.
-Joe Budden-

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Overthinking


The Kissby =Barfly-Dance



Time stopped.
That kiss goodbye, that to me,  meant ill see you again.
But to you? Who knows.
Time.
Thoughts racing in my head.
Not knowing when a good thing will end.
Magic over.
Unraveling into heartaches, tears and empty bottles.
But in this moment,
The hands of the clock stopped ticking.
And that simple goodbye kiss...
was endless .
seconds, minutes, hours
Like a bomb ticking...
Not knowing what youre thinking or what you feel...
what are u thinking?
Perhaps ill never know....
and i get lost in this moment.
That simple kiss goodbye...




1 comment: