quote

I Never Cared, I Was Careless, Feared Being Afraid,
Naw, Maybe I'm Afraid To Be Fearless, Or Fear Being
Fearless,
But Fearful, So Even In My Carelessness, I Gotta Be Careful.
-Joe Budden-

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Boy Who Cried LOVE...

Broken Hearted by ~HopelessSoul at Deviantart.com


 Entangled in a beautiful complexity,
...he was intrigued by my air of mystery.
Perplexed.
His world shaken by love,
a natural disaster unknown to him.
An enigma, at a loss for words
and without explanation...
I quickly became his addiction.
An opiate, the relapse to his sobriety...
and one that no rehab could obliterate,

...but i am not her.

She is predictability in its simplest form.
the sweetest taste of boredom,
as exciting as monotony.

...i am not her.

She is insensitive, selfish and self centered,
authoritarian, commanding, controlling

...i am not her.

I am your compliment
your biggest cheerleader,
...shouting words of encouragement.
Supporting and reassuring.
The calm after the storm...
your backbone
but it was never enough

No...i am not her.

No comments:

Post a Comment