quote

I Never Cared, I Was Careless, Feared Being Afraid,
Naw, Maybe I'm Afraid To Be Fearless, Or Fear Being
Fearless,
But Fearful, So Even In My Carelessness, I Gotta Be Careful.
-Joe Budden-

Thursday, March 24, 2011

November Sky (written on 3/16/11)

As violently as winds of Fall fight with the frost of Winter. 
Her heart wrestles once again that past love.
Collage of oranges and browns and auburns all around. 
And like the chill that seeps through her cashmere scarf,
he creeps up once again inside her heart. 
Bittersweet Caramel Machiatto scents of past deceptions and lies,
anxious to be swept away.
lips covered in plum tinted lip gloss...

the "i love you's" whispered in his ear that never made it to his heart....
instead traveled in the wind like her Chanel No 5 ...
into the November Sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment