quote

I Never Cared, I Was Careless, Feared Being Afraid,
Naw, Maybe I'm Afraid To Be Fearless, Or Fear Being
Fearless,
But Fearful, So Even In My Carelessness, I Gotta Be Careful.
-Joe Budden-

Thursday, March 24, 2011

F*CK Fairytales (written 3/16/11)

Once upon a time...
we were in a better place.
Then you said you needed space,
to think about where u wanted to be.Left her for me, left me for her 
Only to leave her again 
for what you thought was me.
But ive become a monster. 
May the best girl win? No.
Game Over. I am not love's soldier
I hate you, you are so fu*king weak
Say something...Speak! 
No wait don't say anything...
I'll use it against u....
Just like you used me...
How dare u?
Sad excuse for a man. 
What did u say?...

"Its not my fault, I'm a man....its in my genes"
You shoulda kept your undersized manhood in your jeans!
Genes?... your pathetic underdeveloped brain cells.
Small brain, small di*k...

EQUALS cocky little prick
i shoulda known Minute Man
the minute you couldn't understand 
why i wanted Round 2.
My hand did so much better.
"Baby I'm sorry, it wasnt my intention"
Oh but i forgot to mention 
how well you did at keeping me from finding out
what those calls and texts were about.
What? "I didn't wanna hurt you"
Too late, i am a monster. 
SHES ALIVE....
yes, i am....and fighting to get over this anger i feel....
For letting u steal 

the last piece of heart i had left. 
HEARTLESS....
Cold stone....
I scream...

"Baby please forgive me, If you love me you'll forgive me"
If you loved me we wouldn't be were we are
No glass slipper....
Just you sleepin with her.
No kiss for snow white
Just us and our fights.
No poisoned apple,
No Royal Ball at the Castle
No evil stepmother....
You left me for another
Mirror, Mirror on the wall
Hope his ass trips and falls.

You piece of shit, lackin testosterone muthafu*ka'
took me for a sucka.
Rapunzel , Rapunzel let down your hair...
...so i can tie him and push him down the stairs!

{insert evil laugh HERE}It was over, nothing was evolving...
the love was dead, even in bed. 

The fairytale was over. 
...and i lived happily ever after.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment