quote

I Never Cared, I Was Careless, Feared Being Afraid,
Naw, Maybe I'm Afraid To Be Fearless, Or Fear Being
Fearless,
But Fearful, So Even In My Carelessness, I Gotta Be Careful.
-Joe Budden-

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Simulation Love (written April 4th)

an empty space on your bed by ~ditz
Empty. 
Empty liquor bottles. 
Your empty heart.
Empty sex. 
Empty kisses on my cheek. 
Empty smiles. 
Kisses with your eyes wide open. 
Empty, emotionless embrace. 
My heart racing when ur empty hands touch me. 
Drunken, endless nights...  
Chills, butterflies in my stomach, when u kiss me, those empty kisses that fill my heart with nothingness. 
Meaningless phonecalls,  
texts messages filled with petty concerns, 

and affections that get lost in cyber space. 
But when that phone rings, my heart jumps. 
Anxious to read that meaningless message you sent, 

or the empty words u will speak. 
Emptiness fills my soul, those empty kisses. 
Empty. 
My kisses so passionate as i close my eyes and indulge in the emptiness.
Your empty heart...and emotionless emotions. 
Simulation love in 3D. 
You can see it...so close...so real. 
But when u reach out to grab it, 
Its not there. 


Empty. 


Your empty heart.

2 comments: